domingo, 18 de novembro de 2007

Fazes-me falta

Não há dia, hora, instante que passe que eu não sinta a tua falta. De repente, a vida tornou-se demasiado séria, negra e terrivelmente triste. Às vezes até respirar custa, sorrir custa e viver é termendamente doloroso. As citações e as balelas do senso comum metem-me nojo e não preenchem o vazio que sinto.
Não, não "é a vida e não podemos fazer nada", é a puta da morte que veio com tudo para cima de mim.
Estas músicas e este poema fazem-me, de alguma maneira, lembrar de ti.

Fazes-me falta.

FUNERAL BLUES

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
(...)


The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.



W. H. Auden
CRAZY
I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind,
There was something so pleasant about that place . (Or phase)
Even your emotions had an echo in so much space.

And when you're out there, without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch.But it wasn't because
I didn't know enough: I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?Possibly

And I hope that you are having the time of your life,
But think twice, that's my only advice.
Come on now who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha, bless your soul,
You really think you're in control!

Well, I think you're crazy...
I think you're crazy...
I think you're crazy... Just like me.

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb,
And all I remember is thinkin' I wanna be like them. hmhmhm

Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun,
And it's no coincidence I've come, mmm
And I can die when I'm done.
But maybe I'm crazy?
Maybe you're crazy?
Maybe we're crazy? Probably!



Gnarls Barkley
CREEP
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
But I 'm a creep
I 'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
She's running out again
She's running out
She run, run, run run
Run
Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you wan
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here.
RADIOHEAD

Sem comentários: